Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Moving, moving, moving

Today is my day to post, but alas I am mid-move; running boxes over to our new place, painting, cleaning and all that fun stuff... we are moving into a loft style studio apartment that is basically one giant room in an old converted horse-drawn carriage factory.

I've been going back and forth for days about wall colors and arranging the place, after all it is my work space too. Yesterday I painted one wall this color (it is a nice pea green in case the color doesn't translate):



I can't get enough of looking at that color. It is so satisfying.

Well that is all the creative outlet I've had this week. I'll post pics soon as the studio comes together!

And Katherine, I'll work on the palette pics! (comment from last week)

3 comments:

alvinaling said...

Good luck with the move and unpacking and painting--can't wait to see pics of the new space!

Libby Koponen said...

What a great color! I think it will really suit that space -- like looking at a green field surrounded by pretty brick buildings....

Anyway, I'm glad you did get to paint before moving in and good luck with all the rest!

Unknown said...

Good luck with the move. It's always so satisfying with your done and unmitigated horror when you're in the throes.