Sunday, November 09, 2008

newsletter promotion

I've just sent out my new-and-improved e-mail newsletter (please sign up for it!) and amongst the other tidbits I am offering this promotion:

FREE AUTOGRAPHED BOOKPLATES!



I'm honored by the number of book-lovers who choose to give my books as gifts for the holidays! To make these holiday presents even more special, I've designed a new bookplate (see to the right) that I will personally autograph and send to you FREE. All you have to do is send an e-mail to gracenotes@gracelin.com (you can also send to Alice at manager@gracelin.com), with the following:

1.To WHOM you wish the bookplate to be autographed to.
2.WHICH book the bookplate is for (I have different messages and drawings for each of my books)
3.Your name and MAILING ADDRESS
and you will get your bookplate ready to put in any book of mine which you have purchased.

This is a limited-design bookplate, which means this design is only for this promotion, but there is NO limit on how many bookplates you can request.

Promotion ends December 7th, 2008. All bookplates will be sent out that week (if you need it earlier, please make a special request when you send your e-mail)

3 comments:

Barbara O'Connor said...

Oh, wow! That bookplate is fantastic! I love it...

Vivian Mahoney said...

Beautiful bookplate! I'm sending you an e-mail now so I don't forget!

Thank you!

Marjorie said...

This is so generous of you and the book plate is gorgeous - such a lovely quotation.