Thursday, November 13, 2008

signing this saturday

Hello all,

I always forget to announce things but I'll announce this. I'm doing a singing at the Brooklyn Museum this Saturday from 1 - 5. I think they're having kids' activities, etc., but I wasn't prepared to come up with any of that since I thought I had another speaking engagement and would be arriving only for the last hour. Thankfully, I won't be running around like a headless chicken and will be only doing ONE thing on saturday!

I have THREE doctor appointments today (one involves fasting and it's already 11:30!) so I can't post anything more interesting, though I am obsessed with creating a new and better studio, so I wanted to post about that. If any of you have any good studio tips, let me know - send photos! Give me links to good stores!

meghan

No comments: