Wednesday, August 19, 2009

buy a T-shirt, help Taiwan

There's been a lot happening in the news, so you might not have heard about the devastating typhoon in Taiwan. Luckily, it seems that my relatives are okay, but I was happy when the Taiwanese American Organization approached me in their call of artists--asking Taiwanese-American artists to donate a percentage of their sales to typhoon relief efforts until August 31st.

So, for every item sold at my gracelin store, I will donate 50% of my profit to the Taiwanese American Organization's Typhoon Relief.


This is the perfect time to buy cute T-shirts, bibs and onesies. C'mon, don't you know a baby that needs a "My Little Ha Gow" onesie? And you'd look especially gorgeous in a flying dragon T-shirt--good karma is a great beautifier!

Buy away!

1 comment:

Rita said...

I do know some babies who need these. Awesome!

(And it helps the cause, which is triply awesome.)