Friday, October 21, 2011

Baby Pictures!






Here is one of my favorite pictures of my granddaughter Julia Anna. She's wearing an adorable hat that Grace gave her. My daughter and son-in-law used the picture in their birth announcement.


I am enjoying being a grandmother SOOOO much. I hate to be away from Julia for more than a few days.

Here are a few more pictures of Julia that were taken recently:


********************

P*TAG: The First-Ever Poetry eBook for Teens
Click here to read my Wild Rose Reader post about P*TAG.


Halloween Haiku
Yesterday, I thought I'd try writing some haiku poems about Halloween. You can read a few of my "still-in-progress" haikus here.

4 comments:

tanita✿davis said...

I see a family resemblance in your eyes! She looks HIGHLY energetic! A lot like Nana!

Elaine Magliaro said...

tanita,

Little Julia was born kicking and screaming. I think, too, that she will be highly energetic.

jama said...

Adorable! Love that hat! Thanks for the ray of sunshine :).

Anna Alter said...

She's beautiful Elaine!