Saturday, April 21, 2012

WHAT'S ONE BOOK YOU WOULD CHANGE?






That's a question I got asked yesterday. Kids always surprise me. I get the standard questions, like why do you always make those big eyes and that sort of things, but then I get thrown for a loop and get questions I wouldn't expect. I told the kids I'd change my first book. It's so different looking from my others. None of the scenes have backgrounds -- it's all flat colors. But now that I'm thinking about it, it kind of shows how much I've grown... so maybe I wouldn't change it. I'm not sure.
Authors: what's one thing you would change?

2 comments:

Joy Chu said...

This is such an AWESOME question. Can hardly wait to read the responses. What fun!

Joy

[rubbing her palms together...]

Anna Alter said...

I think I would have taken more risks early on, not been so cautious. I was so nervous doing my first books and I think it shows.